Beginners Woodwork 4 Day, £520
The course will cover the following topics:-
- Health andsafety
- Accurate measuring and marking out
- Selecting and preparing timber
- Correct use of essential hand tools
- Correct use of essential power tools(Electric drill, Jigsaw, sanders)
- Correct use of key woodworking machines(Pillar drill, Table saw, Cross cut saw, Band saw)
- Basic wood jointing
- A guide to everyday fixtures and fittings
- Wood finishes and how to apply them
None, all welcome.
You will be supplied with your own gloves and safety glasses (and mask if required), however feel free to bring your own if you prefer to wear them . We do not recommend that contact lenses are worn as the area is dusty.
You will need to wear sturdy shoes (no trainers). We can supply boots at £20.00 if you need a pair. We stock sizes 3-13.
Please wear clothes suitable for dusty work, sensible shoes and bring your own lunch.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Refund Policy Refunds up to 14 days before the event.